Thursday 31 July 2014

New York Dunns early 20th Century

A youthful Charles Dunn waiting for the world to unfurl its fortunes upon him.
Charles Dunn's Naturalisation certificate, 1914

WW1 GI Charles Dunn visiting London, circa 1917 with youngest nieces & nephew, Sofia, David and Mary
Charlies and Harry's Manhattan shop, Clinton Book Store 
Charlie Dunn in old age with grandson Tommy

Arnold Dunn as a boy and with his Grandma, Ellen

Arnie Dunn as a toddler

Charles Dunn with his mum Ellen, son Arnold and another child, perhaps a cousin.

Charlie at the beach

Charles Dunn on the way to work in the busy New York morning rush hour circa 1930s.

Charles Wife - Rose Dunn nee Batchker

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I happened onto your sight in a circuitous manner, researching my father's ancestry. My maiden name is Batchker, and I believe that Rose Batchker Dunn might be my grandfather's sister or perhaps cousin. Does anyone know anything about her? My grandfather was Philip Batchker.

    Thank you,
    Margot Shaw

    ReplyDelete